This is the first ever picture of the now "fab five". They are a darn good looking crowd, don't you think?
After 9 LOOOONG months... our little Ezra Bravery showed up on the scene 12 days ago. He is a handsome fellow and all of the kids are in love with him(the parents are big fans too).
*Note*
I can not take credit for the label "fab five"(I wish I had thought of it but I am really not that clever). It was bestowed upon them by my dear friend Karen. As soon as she used it, other family and friends picked it right up and now it looks like it is going to stick. I think it is a perfect title for my fabulous crew...thanks Karen!
1 comment:
what, you don't want "seventh heaven?" i know you don't have seven kids like the show but there are seven of you!!!
Post a Comment